The organization chart (or org chart for short) provides a bird's-eye view of your entire organization. To access the organization chart, click OUs in the left navigation menu and then click Organization Chart.
Navigating the Organization Chart
The organization chart allows you to zoom in and out as well as expand and collapse the organization structure.
- To view all OUs and projects, click the double-down arrow on the right. You can also collapse or expand the tree using the double-down arrow on each OU.
- To export the current view as a PDF, click the download button .
- To change the view, click the tabs at the top of the page to select List , Policy, Financial, Spend, or Compliance view. You can customize which view the organization chart opens to by default globally or for individual users. For more information, see Organization Chart Settings.
Select Policy View to see where cloud rules are applied in your organization's hierarchy and how they are inherited by child OUs and projects.
Select List View for a simplified view of the OUs and projects in your organization. This view makes it easy to quickly find a specific OU or project and see which status badges are active on it.
To focus on a section of the chart, hover over an OU or project and click Filter Org Chart. The chart is automatically filtered to show the ancestry, siblings, and children of the selected OU or project. To refine the filtered results, click the filter icon and select which categories you want to view.
Select Financial View for a roll-up of financial information for each OU/project.
Each OU displays the following financial information:
- A status badge.
- Funds Received. Total funds that have been allocated to the OU.
- Spent. Total amount spent by descendant projects.
- Aggregate Budget. Total amount budgeted to descendant projects.
- Planned. Total amount planned by only direct child projects.
- Available. Total funds available that can be allocated to child projects or child OUs or recalled by a parent OU.
- Allocated. Total funds allocated to direct child OUs.
Each project displays this financial information:
- A status badge.
- Spent. Total amount spent by all attached AWS accounts, Azure subscriptions, and Google Cloud projects.
- Planned. Total amount planned in the project spend plan.
Select Spend View to see aggregate budgets and spend for OUs and projects. You can also see any OU financial thresholds that have been configured on OUs. You can easily see where there are funds that are going unused or where you are over spending.
Select Compliance View to see the compliance standings for your OUs and projects at-a-glance. Weighted compliance scores and visual indicators for non-compliant checks indicate which resources are compliant and which ones need your attention most urgently.
For both OUs and projects, you can see:
- A doughnut chart showing the proportion of compliant vs non-compliant checks for the resource and the severity of the non-compliant checks. The colors represent:
- Green: compliant checks.
- Maroon: non-compliant checks of critical severity.
- Red: non-compliant checks of high severity.
- Orange: non-compliant checks of medium severity.
- Yellow: non-compliant checks of low severity.
- Blue: non-compliant checks of informational severity.
- A compliance score for the resource weighted by severity of non-compliant checks. A lower score is better, and a score of 0 means no compliance issues. On OU cards, the compliance score is the sum of all descendant resources' compliance scores. Learn more in the Compliance Score article.
- Total Checks - the total number of compliance checks for the resource.
- View Compliance Summary - a link to the resource's compliance tab within its details page.