Add a Funding Source
To create a new funding source and attach it to a top-level OU:
- In the left navigation menu, click Financials > All Funding Sources.
- Click Add New.
- Enter the Funding Source Name. This name must be unique among funding sources.
- Enter the Amount of funds in this funding source. This can be increased or decreased later.
- Enter a Start date. This is the first day of a month.
- Enter an End date. This is the last day of a month.
- In the Top-Level OU field, select the OU you want to add this funding source to.
- In the Permission Scheme dropdown menu, select the Default Funding Source Permission Scheme or another custom scheme.
- If custom permission schemes are turned off, you will not see this field, and the default permission scheme will be used.
- Select at least one user or user group as the funding source owner.
- (Optional) Enter a Description.
- Click Create Funding Source.