Approving Project Access
As the owner of a project, you receive a notification when a project access request is submitted. You can click Manage on the notification to be taken to the requests page where you can approve or deny the request, or follow the steps below to navigate to the request page and approve or deny your requests.
To approve or deny an access request:
- From the left navigation menu, click Requests > My Request Actions.
- In the Request Type dropdown menu, select Project Access.
- Click Approve or Deny on the pending request.
- If you approved the request, select a permission scheme role and cloud access role to map to the user.
- (Optional) Enter a comment.
- Click OK.
The user who made the request receives a notification stating whether the request was approved or denied, along with any comments you enter.