Approving Project Creation
As the owner of an OU, you receive a notification when a project creation request is submitted. You can click Manage on the notification to be taken to the requests page where you can approve or deny the request, or follow the steps below to navigate to the request page and approve or deny your requests.
To approve or deny a project creation request:
- From the left navigation menu, click Requests > My Request Actions.
- In the Request Type dropdown menu, select Project Creation.
- Click Approve or Deny on the pending request.
- If you approved the request:
- The project creation form will be filled with the details from the request. Edit any details that need adjusting.
- Select a permission scheme to apply to the project. For more information, see What are Permission Schemes?
- Select at least one user or user group to own the project.
- Create a budget for the project. For more information, see Creating a Project Budget.
The user who made the request receives a notification stating whether the request was approved or denied, along with any comments you enter.