Applying a Google Cloud IAM Role to a Cloud Access Role at the OU Level
The process for applying a Google Cloud IAM role to a cloud access role at the OU level is similar to applying it at the project level, but you do it from an OU rather than a project:
- In the left navigation menu, click OUs > All OUs.
- Click the name of the OU where you will apply the role definition.
- Click the Cloud Management tab.
- Click the Cloud Access Roles subtab.
- Click the Add button on the right side of the interface if you are creating a new cloud access role, or click the ellipsis menu on an existing cloud access role and select Edit to add it there.
- In the dialog box, fill out any other necessary fields, then click the select Google Cloud IAM Roles from the dropdown in the Google Cloud Settings section.
- Click either the Update Cloud Access Role button or the Create Cloud Access Role button depending on whether you are editing or creating a cloud access role.
Done! Your Google Cloud IAM roles will apply to any Google Cloud project on child Kion projects when they are accessed via those roles.