Add a Compliance Standard
- In the left navigation menu, click Compliance > All Compliance Standards.
- Click Add New in the top right corner.
- Enter a Compliance Standard Name to identify the compliance standard throughout the application.
- Enter an optional Description. This will help users understand the purpose of the standard should resources be found non-compliant.
- In the Owners dropdown menus, select at least a user or a group. This is not the same as the Owner permission role. To learn more about ownership of compliance standards, read Ownership of Objects.
- Select one or more Compliance Checks from the dropdown menu to be applied to this standard. A compliance check is an item in Kion that performs an analysis on a cloud resource to see if it matches an undesirable configuration.
- Click Create Compliance Standard.