Manually Triggering Webhooks on a Project
Webhooks trigger when the cloud rule they are attached to is applied to or removed from an OU or a project. However, there may be other cases when you want to manually trigger a webhook on a project.
To manually trigger a webhook on a project:
- In the left navigation menu, click Projects > All Projects.
- Click the name of the project in the list to view its details page.
- Select the Cloud Management tab.
- Select the Cloud Rules subtab.
- Expand the cloud rule where the webhook is attached by clicking on the caret to the left of its name.
- Click the ellipsis menu on the right of the item and select a run option:
- Run Pre-Rule Manually. Triggers all pre-rule webhooks on local and inherited cloud rules.
- Run Post-Rule Manually.Triggers all post-rule webhooks on local and inherited cloud rules.
The webhooks runs in the background. If there is an error running the webhook, the owner of the webhook will receive an in-app notification and an email notification.