Delete an AWS Long-Term Access Key
If you want to turn off AWS access keys throughout the entire platform, you can do so in the system settings. For more information, see AWS Access.
To delete an AWS long-term access key from a project:
- Navigate to Projects > All Projects.
- Click the name of the project you want to remove the access key from.
- Select Cloud Management > AWS Long Term Access Keys.
- Click Remove to immediately delete the long-term access key in AWS.
To remove the AWS long-term access keys from a user:
- Navigate to Users > AWS Long Term Access Keys.
- Select a user. You will see all the access keys they have for every project.
- Click the ellipsis menu next to the access key and select Delete.