Add a User Group
Adding users to user groups is a good way to manage responsibilities and permissions among teams. Instead of adding a user individually to each project, you can create a user group that represents a team and add all the team members to the group. You can then grant permissions to the user group and manage the users in a single location. Every form in Kion that allows you to assign a user also allows you to assign a user group.
To add a user group:
- In the left navigation menu, click Users > User Groups.
- Click Add New.
- Enter a name to identify the group in Kion. The group name must be unique.
- (Optional) Enter a description of the user group.
- Select any users you want to be members of this group.
- Select users or groups you want to have ownership over the group.
- Click Create User Group.