Edit a User
You can edit any of the users within Kion with the proper permissions. If you edit a user that is not in the Internal IDMS, the user's data will be updated by the identity provider on the user's next login.
To edit a user:
- In the left navigation menu, click Users > All Users.
- Click on the ellipsis menu next to the user and select Edit.
- You can update any of the fields except the Username and Identity Management System fields.
- Click Reset Password in the top right corner to reset the user's password if you have permission to do so.
- If you want to make changes to the Enforce MFA setting, see Multi-Factor Authentication.