Applying a Role Definition to a Cloud Access Role at the Project Level
The easiest way to apply a role definition to one of your Azure subscriptions is to apply it to a cloud access role. You can do this either at the OU or project level.
To apply an Azure role definition to a new or existing cloud access role at the project level:
- In the left navigation menu, click Projects > All Projects.
- Click the name of the project where you will apply the role definition.
- Go to the Cloud Management tab.
- Select the Cloud Access Roles subtab.
- Click the Add button on the right side of the interface if you are creating a new cloud access role, or select the ellipses menu on an existing cloud access role and select Edit to add it to an existing cloud access role.
- In the dialog box, fill out any other necessary fields, then click the select Azure Role Definitions from the dropdown in the Azure Settings section.
- Click either the Update Cloud Access Role button or the Create Cloud Access Role button depending on whether you are editing or creating a cloud access role.
Done! Your Azure role definitions will apply to the Azure subscriptions selected for the cloud access role when you access the Azure portal using this role.