Identifying Your Azure Billing Type
Kion supports multiple Azure billing account types:
- Enterprise Agreement (EA)
- Microsoft Customer Agreement (MCA)
- Microsoft Partner Agreement or Cloud Solution Provider Agreement (CSP)
Each of these billing accounts have different setups in Kion, so it is important to know which kind you have.
How to Identify your Azure Billing Account Type:
- Sign in to the Azure Portal.
- Search for
Cost Management + Billing.
- If you have one billing scope, click Properties to see the billing type.
If you have multiple billing scopes, the Billing Account Type column shows the billing type.
Knowing your billing account type, you can now add your billing account to Kion. See the following articles for detailed instructions based on your billing type.