Approving Compliance Finding Suppression
If someone requests a compliance finding be suppressed on an OU/project and you own the OU/project, you will receive a notification with the request details.
To approve or deny a compliance finding suppression reqest:
- Navigate to Requests > My Request Actions.
- In the Request Type dropdown, select Compliance Finding Suppression.
- Click Approve or Deny on the pending request.
- (Optional) Enter a comment.
- (Optional) If you are approving the request, you can adjust the Suppression Timeout time frame. Once the time frame elapses, the finding will start showing in compliance scan results again if it has not been addressed.
- Click Okay.
The user who requested the suppression receives a notification stating whether the request was approved or denied, along with any comments you enter.