Managing Compliance Checks
On the Compliance Checks page, you can see all the compliance checks you have permission to view. On this page, you can perform a number of actions to manage and modify your compliance checks.
Editing a Compliance Check
- Navigate to Compliance > All Compliance Checks.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Click the ellipsis menu next to a check and select Edit check.
- Select the checkboxes next to multiple checks and click Bulk Actions > Edit Attributes. Fewer edit options are available when editing multiple checks at once.
Compliance Check Actions
On Compliance > All Compliance Checks, the ellipsis menu next to each check includes the options:
- Rescan. Immediately run the check again.
- View findings. See compliance findings for the check. For more information, see What is a Finding?
- Clone. Create a new check using the current one as a template. For more information, see Add a Compliance Check.
- Delete. Delete the check.
- View check details page. See information including the check details, activity feed, findings, standards it is a part of, and projects and accounts where it is applied. For more information, see Compliance Check Details.
- Resume. If a check has been suspended, it means the check has failed multiple times and is no longer being scanned. Selecting Resume removes the suspended status, so that the check will attempt to resume scans.
Adding Checks to Compliance Standards
Compliance checks are applied to resources by compliance standards. You can add compliance checks to a standard when the standard is created, by editing the standard, or from the standard's details page.
If you need to create a compliance standard, see Add a Compliance Standard.
To add a check to a standard:
- Navigate to Compliance > All Compliance Standards.
- Click the name of the standard you want to add a check to.
- Select the Compliance Checks tab.
- Click Add.
- Select whether you would like to create a new check and automatically add it to the standard or if you would like to add an existing check.