Add an AWS Long-Term Access Key
To generate AWS long-term access keys for a project:
- In the left navigation menu, click Projects > All Projects.
- Click the name of the project for which you will generate the access key.
- Click the Cloud Management tab.
- Click the AWS Long Term Access Keys subtab
- Click the ellipsis menu in the AWS Long-Term Access Keys section and select Create AWS Long Term Access Keys.
- In the Select an Account field, select the AWS account in which to create the access key.
- In the Select a Role field, select the cloud access role that will be used for the permissions for the access key.
- Click Generate API Key to generate the access key.
- Securely save the API Key ID and the Secret Access Key.
- To get the Secret Access Key, click the Show link. This key is not saved in Kion and is only displayed once, so be sure to save it securely.
- Click Close.