You can move funds from a child OU up to a parent OU by recalling the funds. Like the allocation feature, you can recall up multiple levels in a single operation.
To recall funds from an OU:
- In the left navigation menu, click Financials>Recall Funds.
- In the Source OU field, select the OU that contains the funds you want to recall.
- In the Destination OU field, select the OU where the funds will be restored.
- In the Funding Sources section, enter the amount you want to recall from each funding source in the adjacent text box. You can recall from multiple funding sources in the same operation.
- Enter any optional Recall Comments.
- Click Apply.