The OUs in Kion are completely separate from the OUs in AWS Organizations and Active Directory. The OUs in Kion are objects designed to allow you:
- Model a company or organization
- Allocate or recall funds from one OU to another
- Attach Cloud Rules
- Attach Cloud Access Roles
- View financial information for all OUs and Projects below
- Manage permissions for users and group to the OU and child objects
Projects (that contain AWS accounts) must be attached to an OU in Kion. You can still use your AWS Organizations OUs if you are using Kion; they are designed to be complimentary.